Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Is there a Quik Drive kit that will do drywall screws, CBU and subfloor? I played around on the site for a little and believe its drywall/wood or backer, not both.
https://www.us.hilti.com/sd-m1
not sure if they have screws long enough fro sub floor. Call them or walk into one of there stores they're service is fantastic. They're like the a commercial / industrial version of festie.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Dan_Watson said:
Is there a Quik Drive kit that will do drywall screws, CBU and subfloor? I played around on the site for a little and believe its drywall/wood or backer, not both.
Yes I'm pretty sure you can use it with out the long adapter for drywall, I haven't used my quick drive in years it's one of those tools that was purchased thinking it was so great yet it did 2 jobs and went on the shelf , pm me if you looking to buy one I'll sell you a brand new Makita one and a bunch of screws

·
Don
1,322 Posts
when you buy quick drive full pro kit you get different heads for different screw length.
i do drywall and Ply all the time. for the drywall you gotta get the attachment with no teeth on the tip as when you push into the drywall you will tear it up

Reactions: Calidecks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts