Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am new in the Safety Light business, my website is xxxxxxxxx. I was wondering how often contrators needed Industrial Supplies like what I sell, barricade lights. I wasn't sure if this was the right forum to find out info about barricade lights...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Indust. Supply said:
Sorry about that, won't happen again. My focus on this post is not to generate sales, but to get others opinions of barricade lights and how often they use them or if they have even heard of them. Maybe I will put up a banner some time in the future.
No Problem :Thumbs:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Indust. Supply said:
My focus on this post is to get others opinions of barricade lights and how often they use them
What kind of opinions are you interested in. I do a fare amount of roadwork and rarely use barricade lights. I use 'arrow boards' frequently as well as reflectorized channeling devices such as barrells and cones. On occasion a detail will require the use of a flashing light to draw additional attention to a warning or instruction sign.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok yes those are the kinds of things I am interested in. So it seems barricade lights aren't very necessary, and can be replaced with other kinds of signs. I do see hundreds of them sometimes all lined up on a highway, and was wondering what they are working on. Thanks for the info, if you know anything else just shoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts