Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be covering a patio where two sides will be butting up to the fascia. I was going to use the self stick base and self stick cap for the roof. Whats the proper way to flash it? Should the flashing go up under the existing aluminum drip edge and over top of the roofing? or does it go over the base and under the finished roof layer?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I am going to be covering a patio where two sides will be butting up to the fascia. I was going to use the self stick base and self stick cap for the roof. Whats the proper way to flash it? Should the flashing go up under the existing aluminum drip edge and over top of the roofing? or does it go over the base and under the finished roof layer?

I dunno,
Does water run uphill or downhill?:whistling

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
You joined this forum 4 months ago, started 4 threads in that time all asking basic questions about various aspects of building, your only posts in this forum are additional questions and clarification of responses in those 4 threads... you've brought nothing to the table.

You came here for solely for free help and wonder why you're getting these kind of responses? I see a closed thread and an invitation to go to DITchatroom in your future.

Mac

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.