Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am part of a sales organization working with licensed counter top fabricators in California. We are interested in offering our own fabrication services. We need an RME or RMO for our new company. Does anyone know where we might find a qualifying individual?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.