Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you been contacted by these people claiming to give me contracts up to 10k put want £200 admin fee before we start there web site has redrow and barratts on it but when contacted dont know QBS of briton try'd to contact tony smith from QBS but alway seems to be out dont think he exists are these people bottom feeders or am i completely wrong many thanks rob

·
Fentoozler
5,623 Posts

Are you calling me a "knob" or a "noob" or
is that your answer:nob....like a signature: No, Bob [is Bob short for Rob???]

Either way....no one knows what you are yammering about.

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
it litle hard to decifer what you speak about but i think i got tha jist of it i myself wont wouldnt consider such contract and seams like a sham to me yah kno but it is yer wallet so you kin do wat you want with it i am sure someone else will chime in wit more info fer yah to consider.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
it litle hard to decifer what you speak about but i think i got tha jist of it i myself wont wouldnt consider such contract and seams like a sham to me yah kno but it is yer wallet so you kin do wat you want with it i am sure someone else will chime in wit more info fer yah to consider.
Woodchuck's agood bloke and his words are true and golden, but,
if it says redrow and barretts its tits qbs is tony smith contracts are real, and tony smith is qbs if he's out he's busy or he left the country i would would not do lots of bisness w/qbs:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you calling me a "knob" or a "noob" or
is that your answer:nob....like a signature: No, Bob [is Bob short for Rob???]

Either way....no one knows what you are yammering about.

oh sorry spelling never my strong point hope this helps you understand me now

knobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Entrance College English course requirement : ESL 101... :thumbsup:
this is an american site oh **** im welsh thank god im off to speak to normal peolpe keep taking the crack guys stupid ****ed up yanks you know the rest of us think your all a joke haha jokes on you:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts