Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me the name of the Public Works building contracts used in Toronto, Canada?

I am aware there are different contracts used in different provinces and in different regions.

If anyone could tell me where I could download public works contracts for the city of toronto i would be very grateful!

Thanks for any help on the matter!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know where i can download an empty set of public contracts for the city of toronto?

In Ireland, there are separate published contracts that are set up for civil works and building works. Different contracts also depending on the value of the works to be carried out. There are also guidance notes to help you understand the contracts. I was wondering is there similar guidance notes published by the city of toronto?

The reason I ask, is because I am doing a thesis comparing irish public works contracts to toronto public works contracts.

Thanks for any help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.