Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked for a Safeguard Properties contractor for the past year. I started as an updater. Within a couple of months I was doing everything from initial services on REO properties to managing the office work and assigning work to multiple crews and updating everything that came in. I am looking for work in this area. I would like to stick with updating as I have a young daughter at home but I am willing to go in the field. I have good references.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I worked for a Safeguard Properties contractor for the past year. I started as an updater. Within a couple of months I was doing everything from initial services on REO properties to managing the office work and assigning work to multiple crews and updating everything that came in. I am looking for work in this area. I would like to stick with updating as I have a young daughter at home but I am willing to go in the field. I have good references.
I am working with another "national" that wants me to take the entire state of MO. I need to know what counties or zip codes you can handle, etc. etc. Please give me a call 618-779-5914 at your earliest convience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts