Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Joseph A. Capece
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at having some long sleeve T's made up. Any suggestions before I bite the bullet? I'm trying to keep them simple, to the point, yet still professional looking.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Im thinking of having some made with the logo down the sleeve like the carhartt ones. Im not a fan of the different colors on the sleeves and main body.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Im thinking of having some made with the logo down the sleeve like the carhartt ones. Im not a fan of the different colors on the sleeves and main body.
That's how I did my latest Ts. Just a logo on the sleeve.

Reactions: JBM

·
Super Moderator
24,714 Posts
Nice looking shirts...:thumbsup:

To get some real mileage sponsor a softball team or two...

Shirts & hats all over town as well as the weekly plug in the paper.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
You have a great logo.

The sky on the background may be too much for a shirt, as the more solid you have the more chance the screen print will crack and fail- not that it won't anyways but for longevity your shirts will shrink and the print will not causing those cracks.

When your advertising your logo you are typically restricted to a rectangular backdrop / sign size so use the space to your advantage. But on your shirts, you don't necessarily have to.

I'm a XXL if you wanted to know. :whistling

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your logo is different and I must say I like it . Although take out a loan if you are thinking about embroidery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts