Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dilemma concerning 2 companys that are trying to hire my services as project manager/superintendent. They are both asking me what i want for a wage, Both projects be multi million dollar projects, around the 7 million mark.One of which is out of town. I do have a number in my head but i'm wondering what other people would be charging for this service?

This is my first post:clap: what a great site this is.

·
Average Joe
1,209 Posts
As an employee, or as a contractor/sub? Commercial or Residential...or for that matter...Institutional/Industrial?

Do you have an engineering degree? PM degree? Are you Gold seal certified? How many years of relevant experience? What kind of estimating software are you familiar with? Auto-cad? And the list goes on...

I worked as a project manager for a custom home builder and I earned 60k/year + benefits/gas/cell phone/paid training/certification.

60k is about base salary for an employee and can go up to 100k and well beyond but for that you need 20+ yrs experience + engineering degree and many other things.

So my answer would be...60k-140k. :thumbsup:

If you're asking about contracting as a PM or Super...well then...what's your hourly fee +overhead...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts