Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I came accross this website on yahoo, the company is named Profitableroofer LLC (www. profitableroofer. com) I'm new to the board, but basically wanted to see if you guys have heard anything about this company. They claim to offer a full marketing system right when you sign up...and that's basically what I need for my company. Anyway, just wanted to see what the general population says before I either hire someone to do my marketing, or sign up with Profitableroofer (I'm leaning towards the 2nd choice).

Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I came accross this website on yahoo, the company is named Profitableroofer LLC (www. profitableroofer. com) I'm new to the board, but basically wanted to see if you guys have heard anything about this company. They claim to offer a full marketing system right when you sign up...and that's basically what I need for my company. Anyway, just wanted to see what the general population says before I either hire someone to do my marketing, or sign up with Profitableroofer (I'm leaning towards the 2nd choice).

Thanks!
plumguy said:
Smells like a SPAM sandwich to moi!!
I'm not spamming, but when i re-read the post i do understand how you can assume it is. Allow me to clarify:
I have been in the roofing business for 10 years, and I am to the point where I don't have enough time to handle things. I was thinking of using Service Magic for leads but don't know what I might be getting into....That's how I came accross their Site. So I figure, I can either continue trying to keep up with the marketing myself, hand it over to some agency, or use the profitable roofer llc system. Just wanted some feedback before my decission...

·
Repair/Remodeling Tech.
1,645 Posts
IMO local marketing (which I assume is what you need...unless you're planning on roofing all over the world) takes a local professional. profitableroofer.com will have no idea what works and what doesn't work in YOUR area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grumpy said:
I dunno, I still think it is spam because who the heck is going to spell out the companiy's full name (note the LLC at the end of profitable roofer ) but not the inc at the end of service magic.
nevermind,
thanks guys.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Cole, you may be right on this one, it's hard to tell. Someone could have just edited out the link. Innocent until proven guilty?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to close things up, I found someone in the area that is going to take care of everything for me. No need to continue this thread,
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts