Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Know your Role
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here it is. I have blasted for the past 14 years, I have built a great little company from nothing. I am at the top of all 3 phone books in our area and have very little competition. I have a client list that enables you to make a living right through the winter. I bring in about $120,000.00 per year (over the table). The equipment consisits of a Ford F-600, 2 ea. Ingersoll rand 375 cfm compressors, 1 of the compressors is set up as a food grade air unit, 2 (600 lb) clemco sand tanks - one of the tanks has a custom 60 degree cone built on it by Clemco, 1 Armex soda tank, 1 Cold Jet dry ice machine and all the attachments (almost brand new), 1 5000 psi 5 gpm Landa pressure washer (almost brand new), 225 ft of high quality blast hose, nozzles, fresh air pump and helmet, blast light, electric remote control, hollow blast nozzle set up, after cooler and moisture traps. I would also train the person who purchases my company of how the equipment works and how to set up at my main account. I have not really felt the recession, my company is located in southern Oregon and is a mobile service only. If you are tired of working for someone else, don't want to have to have any employees, don't mind working hard when you have to and would like to step right into something that has a proven track record. You should round up $120,000.00 and get in touch with me. I have made a living with this equipment for a very long time, it works. Also know that I am not a bank or a loan officer. You would need to be able to pay for my company. My email is [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.