Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am providing an estimate to pressure wash a cedar house with high exterior walls, steep, pitched roofs that will need to climbed for access to side walls. The house is a contemporary style, a lot of angles.

It has pretty extensive mildew issues in most areas. We ill be using chemicals as part of the cleaning process.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what others would charge for a project like this. I've done 100's of power wash jobs over the years and have never surveyed other contractors to see what they charge.

I'm looking at 1-1.5 days with two guys to do this. A lot of ladder work and moves. Thanks:whistling

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
If you can get that done with the info you provided you are very good at your job or have some kick ass chemicals.Cedar is the hardest thing I have ever pressure washed without leaving some damage.Pressure washing is something I don't do except for myself and friends but cedar is very soft as you know and the worst to get a lot of mold and mildew out os.
1= 1.5 days setting up scaffold and lots of ladder work with 2 guys?Sounds feasible but I'm glad it's your job.

·
Super Moderator
11,328 Posts
Thank you for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this thread: "Pricing, Estimating and Success".

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.