Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a going price per ft for heavy foundations in the plants. Foundations that tanks and steel set on.

·
Super Moderator
23,797 Posts
It's all engineered & each site & installation is different.
Pricing questions are not well received around here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wondering bc a contractor I work for wants me to do them per ft. Up until now I've done them by the hour. I don't want to lose on them. The jobs range from anything like 43'-6"Lx 21'-6"Wx 1'x6"D to smaller stuff like 1'-9"Wx 4'-9"Lx 20"D. It involves setting the form, tying the rebar, pouring and finishing concrete, wrecking forms, rubbing and grouting forms. Please help. I'm wanting to take it to the next level. This is a new venture for me

·
Super Moderator
23,797 Posts
Well if you've done them by the hour you should have your answer.
Who's doing the site work, compaction & testing?

Material + Labor + P&O= Cost

·
Super Moderator
11,927 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this pricing thread - Pricing, Estimating and Success.

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.