Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some installations we did when I was a landscape installer.
I've lost all of my personal photos to 2 computer crashes...but found these while searching for a dry creek bed design we did.

Enjoy:thumbup:

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What was real nice about these projects in particular is that there was just a mess there...the site was horrid.
Anyone who has worked on a town home/condo development area knows that the site is pretty much trashed.
We had a loose design to work with...the one that the boss used for the bid; but we didn't really adhere to it. Most of the work was just design on site, and keep to the parameters of the paving. It was a lot of fun for me. One day I'll get back to it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What was real nice about these projects in particular is that there was just a mess there...the site was horrid.
Anyone who has worked on a town home/condo development area knows that the site is pretty much trashed.
We had a loose design to work with...the one that the boss used for the bid; but we didn't really adhere to it. Most of the work was just design on site, and keep to the parameters of the paving. It was a lot of fun for me. One day I'll get back to it.
Looks good:thumbsup: The best part of landscaping is the ability to change the design while on site.

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Doug.
The company I worked for at the time handled all of the planting, turf, dry creek beds, and interlocking brick work.
We would typically be on one of those developments for up to eight weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts