Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Thank you for posting ! I will have to check my tool bag,looks like my 4 lb. Estwing mash hammer :laughing:

·
Project Superintendent
2,525 Posts
Looks like he has some work to do if he is going to get 20+ pcs out of it:thumbup:

Cool video.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Cool......

Don't think I'm going to need that quality of precision, but living in granite country out here, I eventually learned to just whack that rock, give it time to somehow to crack (go get a beer), and whack it one more time and it splits......

It's sort of strange how it takes a little time for stress cracks to move thru the rock:thumbsup:

Best

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
It's taken 60 years for stress cracks to move through me, but I think they have about made it. :laughing:
Nay... We're still tough :thumbsup: ...................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................for our age:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts