Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nevermind, didn't work ... I was trying to cut and paste the actual script complete with links and such for you guys to play with but here's a picture instead.

Servicetrades.com

Text Font Parallel

LA has like 300 zip codes, I can pick an choose which ones I want to serve and how big a job I'm willing to take. I'm still figuring it all out but I freaking like it!

and it's all free!

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I can deactivate certain zip codes like in the whole city of Santa Monica & San Marino, where it's a pain in the arse to work & pull permits.

Map Atlas Ecoregion Line World
Close cities like Pasadena, Alhambra,Monrovia I can opt for very small service calls... and farther out Los Angeles, Beverly hills and such opt for only large projects.

I noticed a few folks from CT have joined "featured contractors" how is it working for you? Is it really free?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nevermind, didn't work ... I was trying to cut and paste the actual script complete with links and such for you guys to play with but here's a picture instead.

Servicetrades.com

View attachment 27166

LA has like 300 zip codes, I can pick an choose which ones I want to serve and how big a job I'm willing to take. I'm still figuring it all out but I freaking like it!

and it's all free!
How did you receive it free. It shows that it's $5.95 a month.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://www.contractorleadssuck.com/?gclid=CKzMyL7BmZ8CFRsFagod13IEGw

This guy is right!

Lead Generation companies are perpetuating the Lower/ Cheaper contractor is 'better' myth! Companies like SM are driving down prices by sending the message that it's all about the Cheapest price... we make Contractors fight over you type stuff. Bastards! I never thought of it that way...

I don't know exactly what he's selling but I like his Message!

Watch his 6 minute video. (6:17)

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another cool tool I picked up from Servicetrades.com Book mark it.

They have a another promocode by the way: 2010

KFI probably doesn't work any more.

I love that radio station... John & Ken Rock!

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The number of zip codes in the United States periodically changes as the U.S. Post Office finds it necessary to add new codes in response to increasing mail volume. According to the U.S. Census Bureau and other sources, there are at least 40,000 five-digit zip code areas in the U.S. In a period of one year, November 2006 to 2007, around 200 zip codes were added in the U.S.

Source: Wise Geek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts