Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Pressure Washing and much more

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  TheCleaningDoc 
#1 ·
As you can tell by the company name we don't build it we clean it! Beside pressure washing we clean roofs and wash homes. We restore and preserve wood such as decks and fences. We also do trash outs and post construction cleaning. We have also been known to clean a carnival ride or two. I thought I would share some of our photos.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Percarb cleaner, oxalic/citric mix and stained with baker's super cedar. Here is the cleaned picture. We also did this bench. I will be called back in the spring to do the other side of the fence and the icket fence you see behind the bench.

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks Giftcard. I love it when I can make old wood come back to life. The look on the homeowner's faces can be priceless. Especially if you do it while they are away working and come home as you are wrapping up. They left and it was UGLY and then they come back and it is beautiful. The deck was 12 years old and had never been stained or sealed before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.