Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would you charge to power wash a split level house in the Northeast, specifically Philadelphia area.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Cgratin said:
How much would you charge to power wash a split level house in the Northeast, specifically Philadelphia area.
Need more info, get as specific as possible.

Whats the square footage? Is there any mold? Do you own the pressure washer or are you renting it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humble Abode said:
Need more info, get as specific as possible.

Whats the square footage? Is there any mold? Do you own the pressure washer or are you renting it?
The house is about 1800 square foot inside. Some mold on the siding. And I own the pressure washer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What is the p.s.i of your pressure washer?

How much ladder work?

How much mold?

How much brushing?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I'm new to this board but,,,

For a house like you mentioned the average price would probably be around $300.00 I'm not sure why everyone thinks you need ladders for power washing. The PSI of the unit is also not that important. What matters is how much GPM the unit puts out and do you have the proper tools to do the job. If you have any other questions, just let me know. I would be happy to help you or anyone else out with power washing questions.

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
No ladders needed, but landscape is a consideration for PIA factor. Are there a lot of bushes, etc close to the house that will hinder or otherwise slow down your work? How much do you expect to make per hour of work you'll be putting into this? Do you know how long it usually takes you to pressure wash 1800sq ft? Figure out your costs plus what you want to make based on how long it will take to complete the job.

Please use the forum search though because we have covered this topic daily for the past six months, so there are plenty of threads about bidding jobs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts