Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping around for a company / gaphic designer to design a postcard for my company and would like to find out which company have you guys used and would recommend me using. I know a good printing co., so I'm just looking for a good design that will sell, not necessarily the cheapest. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
post cards

I agree Vista prints is good and reasonable for the most part. take advantage of the free stuff. Just pay shipping. I have got post cards a few times and they do look gret. Just be careful if you dont want to pay extra for color on the back side cuz if you go with the grey thats included and try to use any black it blends in and hard to see what it says. same with the t-shirts if u get blk and get white lettering it looks faded. The white tees look good but get dirty 2 easy. Nice business cards as well!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i just got 100 cards from vista print for $6 and change shipped to me and i decide who 2 send 2. 1 side color back b&w. $10 x-tra and u get color on front and back. plus lots of cool designs 2 pick from or down load ur own.

·
David Festa
2,561 Posts
Vista Prints Rock!

If you plan to buy more than one item, wait until you check out.
Vista usually gives you 15 min. to get 50% off you next sale.
Another neat trick with vista,
Create a cool logo on a business card with your name and number in big characters, and then right click save photo.
I use these as my pics on my free ads, I have the same ad for SM, LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just had some postcards made by RJDGraphics the guy also has a site at plan-itgraphics that does only lawn care related stuff.

What I did was found a local mailing services place, and Bob at RJDGraphics shipped right to my mail place. My mail place is going to address them and mail them out for me. I saved money by having the "postage permit" of the mail house pre-printed on the cards.

I couldn't be happier, I just hope they get me the sales I'm hoping for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I deciding between postcardmania and RJD graphics. they both seem to have great customer service and good prices on design.

I,m just waiting on some more samples. :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
What type of response do anticipate from postcard mailings ?
I've surveyed many contractors who have this exact question. Most of the guys I have spoken with no longer use any type of mailers because of the lack of ROI.

That being said from my survey results service providers are typically looking at 1.79% response rate. That is data that we have collected from 129 contractors in different industries. We like to poll everyone but again many don't use this form of advertising.

I found this article
http://www.gaebler.com/Direct-Mail-Response-Rates.htm that displays similar results.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts