Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So out of curiosity what is the breakdown of post numbers with their corresponding titles. i.e. Registered User, Member etc.

Which leads me to the next question(s) what is P&R(seen it referred to in 3 recent posts)? I thought it meant Politics & Relligion until a thread titled “Interested in Solar business” was moved there.

What causes a post to move to said section and

Why is it restricted to X( I believe 250 or 251) amount of posts?

I know there was a post a week or so ago about it but couldn't find it for reference (maybe it got moved to P&R :laughing:)

I also seem to remember someone asked the same question and instead of knowledgeable replies they got a slew of smart ass comments and no explanation.

I’m asking NOT to be disrespectful just to know when I’m wasting my time replying to something that’s going to get moved and I can't follow it.:eek:

Thanx in advanced ;)

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
The restriction is 250.

Unless you question what it is. Then it becomes your post count +1.

The solar biz thread didn't get sent there. It probablky got deleted completely because OP was not a contractor. Or he asked about P&R.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P&R section is a secret. There's other secrets on this website but u won't know about - nor will we reveal what they are - until you've been here for awhile.
Quite all right. After being in the union for 11 years and getting to the "other side" and the "secrets" I was privy to I discovered just what "the other side meant".

Would't want to be part of something that's not informative or shared info. Seems there's PLENTY of GOOD advice in the open forum to share and enjoy.

but thanks for CLARIFYING a legitament question.:rolleyes: after all, how can we gain knowledge without help!;)

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
The only time I see the P & R section is when someone report a post, so thats like, well, like every fricking day. Much more than I would like, for sure.

Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts