Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys use for our post card that you send to your clients?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Yes, and I had really bad results. Not sure if it was the time of year I sent them though (between Thanksgiving and X-Mas)

I think I sent out 3,000 and got no jobs from it. They had a $100 off coupon on them.

·
Joanna
123 Posts
We did the same thing....

last year in November (3000 postcards) and got one roof. It was a 10% off deal, too.
I have mailed letters introducing myself to neighborhoods of jobs we were on and got MUCH better response.
Last mailing.....37 letters, 5 replies, 4 roofs. We offered a $125 discount.
That was in Sep. I wish I could always get that kind of return on my money!

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
magnum said:
Who do you guys use for our post card that you send to your clients?
My parents own a printing company, I get all my stuff through them. We have great results with our direct mail campaigns.

They are located in watertown, wisconsin but they have accounts all over the contry, and ship anywhere. If you would like their info send me an e-mail. [email protected]

I won't post their info here as I don't want to violate the advertiseing polocy.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Mike Finley said:
Humble will they give all your buddies a nice discount? hint, hint... ;)
Maybe! I know I won't be getting any commisions on it lol.

Tell them Joe Hill sent ya!

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Thanks,

It's all part of my plan for no paycheck for the next three months, I'm forwarding all profits to pay my designer, a new website, new directmail postcards, biz cards, folders... freaken everything... finally going to have a nice professional image!

YEAH! A NEW IMAGE, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't looking to do a marketing campain just a different way to contact clients thanking them for thier business, touching base with some who hadn't had thier projects done yet and so on.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
magnum said:
I wasn't looking to do a marketing campain just a different way to contact clients thanking them for thier business, touching base with some who hadn't had thier projects done yet and so on.
I would think the best way to do that would be to right them a personal letter. It could even be a form letter. You may get way better results than a postcard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts