Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,225 Posts
I like the concept, though I'd have to use the crank off the old Allis-Chalmers to do a video of my own.

However, to be brutally honest, the aspect ratio of those videos sucks rocks. Iphone?

·
President of the world
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the concept, though I'd have to use the crank off the old Allis-Chalmers to do a video of my own.

However, to be brutally honest, the aspect ratio of those videos sucks rocks. Iphone?
droid (s3) I doubt i'll get enough attention to care, however, if some how my video leads to any interest in my company i would get a real camera (or learn how to do a better job with mine)

Have Todd video you or your work... he has a fancy phone:whistling

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,225 Posts
Have Todd video you or your work... he has a fancy phone:whistling
He has a fancy camera too; just needs someone to teach him how to use it. :jester:

Fortunately, most of my own jobs aren't boxed in like a bathroom, and I can usually get some decent pics. But frankly, I work almost completely word of mouth, so such things aren't at the top of my PR list.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,457 Posts
If I only knew how to post a video it would be great:thumbsup: and bolw that little skinny thing of your away:blink:

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
ok, ill keep it going then :rolleyes:

here is the smaller sister bath from that same basement project

Hold your phone sideways when you use the camera feature.

This is a public service announcement.

·
President of the world
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

·
Punching above his weight
12,103 Posts
Does Banksy know they're trading on his name?

I have beef with Wayne tile from years back when they wouldn't take a return on some terra cotta tiles we had leftover on the grounds that they weren't a natural material.

Standard Tile on 46 has had my business ever since. Good people in there. Ask for Cathy. hah

1 - 20 of 37 Posts