·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,407 Posts
Reactions: Jaws

·
Registered
14,965 Posts
Can’t get sink grates for the sink in my kitchen so……

Had to use a MAP gas torch to silver solder the pieces. Sold the TIG & MIG when I moved. Was going to buy a simple tote torch set but none were available. Joints aren’t as pretty as they should be but they’re done.

Came back from the platter today with a few studs we need for another job. I need to find out why the nickel didn’t hold to the silver solder.

Tom

Attachments

·
Kowboy
3,032 Posts
My custom sink fabricator quit making basin racks because he couldn't get them to lay flat. I had a salesman promise a basin rack to a customer and I couldn't find one online. I called my fabricator, begged, and nearly $500.00 later, my lady had her rack and it was flat.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,407 Posts
Monolithic brick fortress-grade repair section above roof line, precariously wobbling around on top of a rotted out, old dog turd of a chimney. @Ed Corrigan we were just talking about these...
Water Plant Wood Tree Lake
Building Wood Gas Rectangle Concrete

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,407 Posts
Somebody’s got their work cut out for them.
Building Gas Alley City Road
Leg Wood Tints and shades Formation House

Wood Human leg Flooring Soil Brick

Wood Stairs Building Tints and shades Plant
Road surface Asphalt Gas Composite material Building material

Reactions: Easy Gibson

·
Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
65,664 Posts
You?

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,407 Posts
I’m making Space. Mining for gold at the bottom of that mound of ugly reinforced mortar that was poured and smeared onto concrete blocks that were stuffed full of broken bricks.

Reactions: FixItFarmer

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,407 Posts
Hold on, I thought he was the one doing the cutting. Did someone else sneak ahead of him and cut his work for him? Does he still get paid for that?
I get paid for everything. This is all billable time. Think I would post so much otherwise?

6581 - 6600 of 7014 Posts