Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
6561 - 6580 of 6591 Posts

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
Just gettin' ready to demolish the shipyard. Anybody interested in that water tower?
Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Platesurfer

·
Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
64,332 Posts
I bought one, filled it with the jars the spices came in at the store, arranged them alphabetically, and memorized where they go. Then my wife moved them all. The thing was supposed to save space in my kitchen but now I have an entire drawer full of never used glass spice jars and label stickers and I can't even find anything.
My wife is into it. Gave her more shelf space so it's a double bonus.

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts
My wife is into it. Gave her more shelf space so it's a double bonus.
Can't believe the wife hadn't taken advantage of the newfound space on the shelves. But then again she left me again to go see the kids and grandkids at 2pm.

·
1 on 2
Mason
2,258 Posts
Road surface Rectangle Wood Brickwork Building material

Plant Wood Road surface Shade Rectangle

A little porch that I built about 15 years ago (?). I told them it won't last like stone or concrete, maybe get 10 or 15 years out of it. Freeze is a biotch on brick flatwork.

Got the call this spring to fix it up. They had the joint along the soldier course tuck pointed and the step done by someone else in the meantime.

A little grinding, a little tuck pointing, a new step...

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts
Interesting with the black. Their choice?

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts
Wow, really? That's quite a contrast. Is it the camera or does it look like that?

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts
Seems amazing that black will go to whitish. Go figure.

Looks like you nailed it.

·
Administrator
64,332 Posts
Can't believe the wife hadn't taken advantage of the newfound space on the shelves. But then again she left me again to go see the kids and grandkids at 2pm.
I was wrong. I noticed one of my snacks was back on the counter after I put it on the shelf. She has pasta there now. I knew she couldn't resist open space.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
Match in color but not patina... after all, it took 10-15 years for that weather to do it's job... lol
Ed probably tried to sell a repoint for the entire shebang, they refused, so he thought to himself, “Hope ya like black mortar…”

“It’ll fade to match soon after my tail lights fade into the Ohier horizon.”

• Haha
Reactions: Ed Corrigan
6561 - 6580 of 6591 Posts