Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
4821 - 4840 of 5230 Posts

·
Registered
General Construction
118 Posts
That access is delightful.

Where you located, man? I really like the look of that house, although it could be the sublime lighting you've got going on at that moment.
Burns, Oregon, when we bought the house it was a godawful green and it had lots of diy “renovations” done but we got it cheap enough it was ok lol. It’s an old mill house, deed says 1941 but I believe that’s when the main add-on was done due to living room and kitchen framing styles and the cook stove chimney. Today’s Suprise was a wet spot when I got home from pouring concrete all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
General Construction
118 Posts
Ya the wife liked the revere pewter better, pretty neat color it’s gray in some light and tan in others so prepped most of the house and shot that color, the side with the access is the sun side and hadn’t been done in 30 yrs so just shot that side half assed and I’ll media blast it next year when I have time

·
Registered
General Construction
118 Posts
[mention]Stunt Carpenter [/mention] 220 yards as of today, 265 tomorrow since we couldn’t get mud last week we have back to back pours this week

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,719 Posts
[mention]Stunt Carpenter [/mention] 220 yards as of today, 265 tomorrow since we couldn’t get mud last week we have back to back pours this week

Nice job.
Tip,,, try the reply button for the quote to show up above your reply.

Reactions: Hardy541

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
58,597 Posts
Bribing the judges with cookies I see..... :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
30,044 Posts
Bribing the judges with cookies I see..... :ROFLMAO:
Beer and wine too

7 parades I'm an old pro. Key is to cook the cookies in the house within an hour of them arriving so they're still kind of warm and the spell is in the air. Lol. We got doubly lucky being the last house on the route and guessing correctly that we would be, they left 2 beers and an 1/8 of wine 😆 3 cookies.

4821 - 4840 of 5230 Posts