Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, it's cool that he actually makes them. I enjoyed the video. I'm sure other people will too.
Alright thats good im deffinately not a promo guy , i was just thinkin somebody could make his idea even better. I usually rip up subfloor on my knees so yea :laughing: what do you use to deal with subfloor removal?

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
ADKCarpenter said:
Alright thats good im deffinately not a promo guy , i was just thinkin somebody could make his idea even better. I usually rip up subfloor on my knees so yea :laughing: what do you use to deal with subfloor removal?

I use an 18 year old :laughing: and cut between the joists

·
Registered
460 Posts
If it's glued and nailed I use a mattock and a 42" dewalt wrecking bar. I saw it up into manageable pieces before I go yanking on it though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it's glued and nailed I use a mattock and a 42" dewalt wrecking bar. I saw it up into manageable pieces before I go yanking on it though.
Nice. I just got one of those dewalt bars at a pawnshop for 10 bucks.Its a ice chopper till work picks up again....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts