I think Bosch has one
Is their any portable tables that can fit dado blades
I think Bosch has one
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Portable table saw
Portable table saw
See more
yes a few can but they dont go that wide. i think my bosch went to 5/8ths. your better of using a router.
Reactions: Roofcheck
yes a few can but they dont go that wide. i think my bosch went to 5/8ths. your better of using a router.
See more
The Ridgid TS2410LS can go to 13/16". Might want to check the current model. I know they can use dado blades, but not sure how big. They specify a 6", but I doubt there will be any issue with an 8" other than a little loss of power.

Just checked, and the Makita can also use a 13/16" dado stack. http://www.makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/ToolDetails.aspx?Name=2705
The Ridgid TS2410LS can go to 13/16". Might want to check the current model. I know they can use dado blades, but not sure how big. They specify a 6", but I doubt there will be any issue with an 8" other than a little loss of power.

Just checked, and the Makita can also use a 13/16" dado stack. http://www.makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/ToolDetails.aspx?Name=2705
See more
I've went up to 11/16" on a bosch 4000 with a 8" set. I think it goes to 13/16". The smaller bosch gts1031 goes to 1/2".
I've went up to 11/16" on a bosch 4000 with a 8" set. I think it goes to 13/16". The smaller bosch gts1031 goes to 1/2".
See more
My old Bosch 4000 goes to at least 3/4 - I've cut lots of dados for 3/4 shelves.

Especially if dados are driving your need for a table saw, then take a hard look at switching to a router with a track - if not a Festool (expensive) then a track attachment for your current router.
Reactions: Directfinish
My old Bosch 4000 goes to at least 3/4 - I've cut lots of dados for 3/4 shelves.

Especially if dados are driving your need for a table saw, then take a hard look at switching to a router with a track - if not a Festool (expensive) then a track attachment for your current router.
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.