Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please suggest me some good places to buy "Polyurethane Crown Molding" - decorative / Ornate styles...

I am currently buying it from Architectural Depot and wishihadth - online dealer. I couldnt find any better price in houston area.

What are the other places that you can suggest me to get dealer price for polyurethane crown moldings?

Sam
Dreamz Decora

·
Registered
299 Posts
Since you are from Texas you may have already tried www.ekenamillwork.com[/url] They are from Clarksville north of Dallas. I can buy direct but the shipping costs are a killer to Canada so I buy from a local supplier that sells similar supplies but also buys their products as well.
They also supply various wood parts corbels, brackets, carvings & steel brackets for granite countertop supports or shelving etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Loneframer...I did test ordered with them one time - Shipping kills the deal , plus price is almost similar to other people around. i believe for molding, they are ok dealer , if one has good Contractor account with UPS / FEDEX shipping account...

Thanks for your suggestion...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts