Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I don't care for it. It would be a solar oven down here.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I'm figuring that it would be about 120-130 here and now. "Welcome to our back deck, spa features include exfoliation and the opportunity to turn yourself into a raisin". LOL

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike throws pics on all the time, I've tryed from the GlassHouse site, from the yahoo briefcase and any other place I could copy a URL, I can't seem to get the dam thing to work.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I'm having the same problem, Yahoo, ofoto, odd that you can't pick them off of your site. There must be a way to take them straight from the hardrive too. I'm getting PO'd too. I bought the freakin' thing to save time, now I have $1K in equipment and about $3K in time and still can't do diddley.
I've found a nice 47 ft. sailboat, might be time to go back to my roots.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I just bought a 98 winstar for 900.00

It might need a tranny in the next few years, it just studders a little every so often, but hell it's in mint condition, and it wont be the first time I've changed out a tranny.

I've got the older Fords down to 3 hrs with hand wrenches.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Never owned one but folks that I know that had them bailed. Windstars are like trouble X2. I'm sure that someone is going to come along and tell you that they drove thiers into the ground, 300K plus.
I use only cargo vans, GMC, Chevy (same truck), and Ford. Dodges cost too much to keep on the road. For those of you that would like to argue, my database goes back to '89 and I can break it down to cost per mile.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
I think Yahoo and ofoto have built in software that doesn't allow files to be called off their server. That's probably why you guys are having trouble posting pictures. Also, any picture or file service that you have to sign into probably isn't going to display photos here because of the sign in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts