Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link to the survey.

http://www.specpan.com/scripts/perseus6.exe?P=/surveys/v6/July09_Remodeling.htm&QUserID=9999

Make your voices heard with your opinions.

Ed

We are gathering information for a story about online contractor lead-generation services and other online referral services. To help us out, please fill out the form below. Once we have enough information, we will put together a more in-depth questionnaire that we hope you will also complete via e-mail. Thank you in advance for your participation!

Sincerely,
Sal Alfano
Editorial Director
Remodeling Magazine

Contact Information
* indicates required fields

Your Name:*

E-mail:*

Phone (ex. 111-222-3333):*

Title:

Company:

City:

State: (Click here to choose)
Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Canal Zone Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Puerto Rico Quebec Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Trust Territories Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon

Which referral site(s) does your company use or have you used in the past?

Please list all.

Do not use online referral services

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be interesting

I took the survey and Paul/Pedro did already too.

Did you respond yet?

Yes, I am speaking to everyone who has an opinion on this matter where it may have some further clout.

Ed

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do they want opinions from those that haven't used the service? I've only been bugged by rude fvks from sm on the phone, never ever considered using them :no:
Yes, you can submit your opinion based on the last option that you don't use one.

Ed

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just tried, filled out the first page info then got to the next page, blank except for a "submit" button, clicked it...and done...no questions :blink:

Might be due to firefox maybe, ya got me.
Probably a Pop-Up blocker???

Try in IE if you use both.

Ed

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are aware that Hanley Wood owns Service Magic, right?

That is incorrect.

IAC owns Service Magic and click on the following link to see what other internet data scarping sites they own.

http://www.iac.com/Our-Businesses/ServiceMagic

Hanley Wood has an affiliate arrangement with Service Magic, which entitles them to receive a percentage of the lead fees generated when someone utilizes a link via a Hanley Wood Site to eventually wind up making a purchace of the services offered by Service Magic.

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts