Not open for further replies.
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
9,058 Posts
So you (plumbers) are defending this crap:

"Take a Hike. That, is some good advice."
------------

"Does the top of this page say Professional Roofers Only? I didn't think so! Do you see us going over to your Roofing forum asking for advice? I didn't think so. Pick up your nails you spilled here and move on."
-------------

"You are one Ignorant bastard. PLEASE tell me someone sent you here. YOu will, meet the ban hamster. He shall be here shortly.

On a side note, Thanks, for NOT respecting our rules, on OUR forum. BUH BYE."

And all in response to a long term member of a sister site...in repsonse to a business related question...yeah, lots of class :blink:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh my goodness.....I just Love it when someone tries to prove that they are smarter than others.

I won't even dare attempt to point out whom has the lack of intelligence? :laughing:

Ed
I am a plumber not a spelling bee contestant. I wasnt trying to start a pissing match with you. I dont Spellcheck and Proofread all my post. I fly by the seat of my pants.

·
Pro Plumber
2,779 Posts
I try to get to the non plumber post and close them done before something mean is said, we have asked our member over and over again to make a report so us mods will close it down and direct the said member through the proper channels, sorry if I can't monitor the site 24/7/

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
I try to get to the non plumber post and close them done before something mean is said, we have asked our member over and over again to make a report so us mods will close it down and direct the said member through the proper channels, sorry if I can't monitor the site 24/7/
What exactly was the problem with Grumpy?...What are you guys afraid of? I can see the masons and "knights of templer" thing going down, but 'cmon that was ridiculous.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This thread has been some interesting reading.

It sorrows me that some folks are unable to read simple instructions.
Grumpy for not being a plumber.
Our members for not being a little nicer until the thread could be closed.

I believe the first few pages of this thread are referred to as a board war. That is usually a bannable offense on both boards.

I bet Nathan gets very tired of dealing with juvenile crap. I know I do.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.