Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
That was totally uncalled for.

Every one who replied in that is a complete azz-hole.

It's not like you were asking any plumbing questions that should have offended their Upper Status Proffesionalism that they portrayed in their actual real life responses.

Ed

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Grumpy, plbg.com is the place to go. They're not saints but as long as you don't step on toes immediately they're extremely helpful. For whatever reason, they don't take the high and mighty stance, generally, but like I said tread lightly for the first couple of posts.
THANKS much, I am going to head there tmorrow!

·
Builder/Remodeler
3,755 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
bwalley, i'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't ever suggest using a sanitary tee on it's back. Could be a deal breaker. But if you're looking to stir up trouble, suggest the PEX vs. CPVC vs. copper debate. It'll give you a few minutes of worthwhile reading.

·
Registered
132 Posts
:clap::clap:
LOL.

A plumber friend of mine, (great guy, not some message board badass) got me on the viega propress. Glad I dont have to deal with guys like that anymore.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Tom, all that I can say is WOW! Even the Mod didn't catch on to your question.

That Hydrogen Sulphide and Methane must have long term effects. I'm glad that I exited the utilities business when I did.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
The smallest possible. Always consider the end use, anything more just slows everything (especially hot water) down.

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.