Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
9,058 Posts
Somebody sign in and ask a "how much to charge question"...I dare ya :laughing:

Tell 'em you normally do carpentry work but you were able to scam a job off your old plumber and now you need to know how much to charge...:w00t:

I'm too chicken after reading grumpy's thumpin'

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Some of these people in these trades need to get of their high horse. They give so many of us good trades people a bad rep and they think that they are the bee's at what they do when any one with some common sense can do any job if they put there mind to it. They are dam plumbers not rocket scientists. Tell them to shove it. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,604 Posts
Possible post options:

BUTTCRACK: Is it necessary or mandatory?

Snaking: Biggest trophy ever!

Methane: Is it rally as flammable as they say?

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
Plumbers........... Where's the shaking head side to side smiley ? I've seen plumbers leave the job cause there was a few braces not taken down by the framers. God forbid wood on the floor that they have to step over. I'm gonna ruffle some feathers here but most plumbers could not be framers, they're not tough enough...........:thumbsup:

·
Builder/Remodeler
3,755 Posts
You showed them a lot of respect and got crapped on in the process.

From their responses one can only gather their forum is mostly for mutual mental masturbation, and you interrupted their circle jerk.

I'd say you got out in the nick of time.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Grumpy, plbg.com is the place to go. They're not saints but as long as you don't step on toes immediately they're extremely helpful. For whatever reason, they don't take the high and mighty stance, generally, but like I said tread lightly for the first couple of posts.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Wow, that is a sad reception you got over there. Completely unwarranted. Like my dad the pipefitter used to say, "plumbers are an uncouth bunch of bastards".

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.