Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I could use your two cents. I'm not a contractor. But I work tight with a contractor. I'm not a construction manager. More a contractors run-around. I'm always going from site to site checking on things or delivering. I purchase. I trailer heavy stuff around. I work on site at least once a week. I open up homes for ICs to work at and close them up when they're done for the day. So, saying all of this, is there room on this discussion forum for me? I personally feel there is but some of you may want this to stay solely a contractors site. I'll gage this from your answers. Thanks.

Reg

·
Lazy Millennial
Carpenter
4,024 Posts
I'm not a contractor either but one day would like to own my own business. I don't post opinions in the business discussion section on the forum because I have no right to reply there but the forum is full of so much more. I personally use the site to improve my skills as a professional carpenter and for tool reviews/ideas. There are many knowledgeable people here to gain insight from. It's advertised as contractor only but I've discovered it's more than that.

·
Registered
Custom
13,687 Posts
You may not be a contractor but you are working with one... so welcome... :thumbsup:

Now bring on the stories... :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Ah, feeling most welcomed here. Thank you everyone!
Welcome Regina. I don't see any issue whatsoever with you not being a "contractor" by definition. CT is open to anyone who works in the trades professionally.

I will move this thread to the introduction section since that's really where it belongs.

Jump on in!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome and for not flaming me for my grammar (Advise-Advice) I look forward to getting to know folks here and learning more about the building trade.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome and for not flaming me for my grammar (Advise-Advice) I look forward to getting to know folks here and learning more about the building trade.
AHHHHHHH you noticed and knew!!!!!!. I usually just let it go. Just for that I'll fix the title too.:clap::clap::clap:

:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
28,886 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: Reg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Welcome!

You can get the equivalent of a college education here if you want.

Great place to learn from and contribute to!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts