Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Pipe assembly tool

3677 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  ProWallGuy
As is my usual custom, I'm looking for a tool that I don't know the name of. The tool is generally used by sewer installers. It is basically a bar type aparatus that straps or chains to two butt ends of pipe. Then, you crank the handle over and it slides one pipe inside of the other with little effort. With as fast as PVC glue dries on hot days, it is sometimes trouble getting 4" PVC slid together. I figure this tool, if I knew what it was called, would help us out.
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
OOPS! I wrote it down and stuck it on the monitor this time. Thanks.
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.