Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
You're title just about sums it up, it is called a soil pipe assembly tool better known as a "pipe puller". Ridgid makes one and I'm not sure who else but they are pretty handy in narrow trenches. I've used one many times for the install of service weight cast iron for which it was designed for, however you have me thinking about other uses. Unless one does a lot of commercial work they quickly become a dust collector.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.