Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any good way to get my facebook page to start generating leads? I'm no marketing guru.

I recently launched a new service (bathtub reglazing) and want to venture from doing strictly rentals into residential. I must admit that my marketing plan is fairly weak. I currently rely on cold office visits and word of mouth recommendations from one apartment complex to the next.

I want to take the pics of before and after and get them in front of many people as possible because this may be a service most don't even know exist. I feel that by using some sort of campaign through facebook it could generate leads.

I am lost at where to start though. Any have any luck with a service based product?

Heck any advice on how to improve the page would be great as well:

https://www.facebook.com/rentalrehab2?ref_type=bookmark

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
I have this page in my feed and may be of some use to you

https://www.facebook.com/smexaminer

You could have a landing page made that has a nice before and after image on it with some content, contact info. This would be a great project for Weebly. Spend 10 bucks a day on Facebook with the clicks going to your landing page. Target the towns you want to work in ages 27 and up. Specific interests are up to you to use or not, generally you would want to be spot on these if you select any.

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
First off get your logo sized so it fits in your profile picture. If you want to target home owners you need to loose everything on the page that makes it seam as though you are targeting owners of rental property. If you are still growing your business and developing crews to turn rentals around and also want to get into this, you may want two FB pages.

I recently posted this completed job on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Hart.Construction.Fan/posts/752960704764250

I spent $18 to boost the post and a day later I had this as a message . "Would you be interested in doing some commercial restaurant remodels/new stores? I'm in _________, if interested call me at ____________.

If your page is looking good and you boost a good post you can get some great feedback

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frank, All I have ever done was turn rentals until last october when we switched to focus on repaints. All bathtubs so far have been residential. I want to target real estate agents, people selling their homes, as well as regular residential.

Should I just create a new page for bathtub refinishing? Fill it with informative posts backed up by before & after photos, then boost those posts?

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
Frank, All I have ever done was turn rentals until last october when we switched to focus on repaints. All bathtubs so far have been residential. I want to target real estate agents, people selling their homes, as well as regular residential.

Should I just create a new page for bathtub refinishing? Fill it with informative posts backed up by before & after photos, then boost those posts?
I would. As a rule of thumb never post a photo of work with out a description. Also if you post a before picture use a program online to put the word before on the photo. Make sure no one thinks that is your work. If you put the before and after all in one photo that is even better. Look at ohio home dr. he has some nice posts.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Before posting any pictures you need to have the HO permission to use. I suggest in writing on the contract. Its a privacy issue and you could be sued

Next disable the geotaging on your camera if possible......Its a privacy issue and you could be sued.

Next thing is "watermark" your logo across the main part of the image. This wil help protect your images from theft by scammers, they want it to look like its their work and not grabbed off the web

·
Registered
785 Posts
As a follow up to JBM look up Amy Porterfield. I discovered her listening to the Social Media Examiners podcast one day. She only deals with Facebook for the most part and is great.

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do alert customers that photos will be taken before, during, and after and that there is a strong chance I will be using those photos in my marketing materials. I also inform that in no way will they be identified in those photos for privacy.

I am thinking if I am going to create another page I may go all out and crate a "sister company" complete with its own webpage. The logic is who wants Rental Rehab in their house? I realize that the company name could be a negative stigma.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts