Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, heres the update to my trailer lettering thread. I know most of you guys didn't like the idea of the lettering on the sides, but I ended up doing it:laughing: Its hard to see in the pics but the letters are metallic silver and behind the red it shines in the sun. Give me your opinions, or wait maybe not:laughing: I also added a toolbox to the front and a snap on cover.

P.S. excuse the yard I got to get that cleaned up:whistling

Dave

· Fentoozler
5,675 Posts
I think it looks sharp [still dig that truck hidden there ]. :thumbup:

You do realize masking the tele. # won't keep you safe from some of us:laughing:

· Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments! I guess I shoulda blacked out the hic number too you guys will be looking me up:laughing:

Paulie, I know what you mean. Most of the time I am the only person loading the trailer so I'm careful or I try to be:laughing: That fence is my neighbors, lets just say he's not the handy type:laughing:

Dave

· Fentoozler
5,675 Posts
it's like a free lottery, you just keep guessing until you win!:thumbsup: :laughing:
:laughing:

About that, it's not necessary to call me to say good night every single night.:thumbsup:
...but if I don't call, how will I know if you will be here tom'row?
:whistling

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.