Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya it is. Its a 6-1/2'' model. Need to take a picture of my occidental leather tool belt.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Nice collection---keep them together and they breed---soon you will have lots of tools--they keep multiplying----I love that little saw--I've been following your threads---Mike----

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice miter saw i have the same one! Still carry it around because its portable and built like a tank. and my basic tool kit has grown to a whole van I can't fathom going to a job without ... Started with a tape hammer drill kit and some other basics and before ya know it you can't carry everything you deem essential for day to day work

·
Focusing on solutions.
Hardwood floors/custom cabinets
5,785 Posts
That's a good jumping off point. My advice is to take a portion from every job they do, you take a portion of the profits & buy them more brothers & sisters.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the Makita a lot because you can adjust the saw to cut square. Down the road maybe I should a 4 amp Milwaukee sawzall if I can find one off E-bay.

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
You can't kill that , I got mine in 93. Still use it a lot and hardly ever change the blade in it,

My dewalt sees way less use, too dam heavy too want to move!!

·
Super Moderator
10,673 Posts
Don't bother with a 4 amp sawzall. Most all of the sawzalls now are much more powerful. If you can score a Makita JR3070, jump on it. 15 amp, anti vibration, and a beast!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't bother with a 4 amp sawzall. Most all of the sawzalls now are much more powerful. If you can score a Makita JR3070, jump on it. 15 amp, anti vibration, and a beast!
I am not much of remodeler, I am a builder so I really don't need a sawzall.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts