Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm driving along a 35 MPH 'highway' along a canyon, when I see about 100yards out to the left a motorcycle officer in the passenger window of a white car he just pulled over.

as I pass I notice him leaving the vehicle to get on his motor cycle, the whole time I was thinking "sucks for that person who was pulled over"
I was stopped for a traffic light when the officer that just had been in another vehicle's window was now approaching my Truck, in my mind I was thinking Dang! I forgot to put my registration sticker on my license plate"

so sure enough as the light turns green I'm pulled over, so I roll down the window and are waiting to hear about my tags, when the officer says "I pulled you over for speeding" ...I just about went nuts! I say "Officer I wasn't speeding" he says "here it is..." the Radar gun shows 48 mph, so I say "NO WAY THAT WAS MY SPEED ... AND YOU KNOW IT!" I go on to tell him how I saw him in the window of another car and that I KNOW I was traveling at less than 30 mph. so he grabs my license and walks away...

I'm sitting in my truck, thinking "WTF!" so I wait for a while and I see him writing a long ticket... well, I got out of my truck and said..."excuse me!" from a safe distance "Don't write me up for speeding, I'll fight it in court!" he turns up and angrily SCREAMS; "GET BACK IN YOUR VEHICLE!" I say "don't write me up for speeding you know I wasn't!" so he runs up to me like he's gonna hit me or something and SCREAMS "GET BACK IN YOUR VEHICLE NOW!!"

So now I'm intimidated, so I turn around and say "***** you I'm not signing your ticket" ... I get in my truck and I Google "CHiP" and I called the station, I told them that I wanted a supervisor to come out and talk to me.

I waited for about 10 min when two other officers show up, and one of them (a female) walks up and asks "what's the problem" I asked to see a supervisor "she said that one was on the way, and I started to tell her what happened, she was clearly in favor of the original officer (from what she said) and told me that it would be awhile before a supervisor came up.

so I took a picture wile I was waiting (tried not to get shot) and then a supervisor showed up a few minutes later, and unlike the other two officers comes directly to me first.

The supervisor asks "how can I help" and I preceded to tell him the story, but I asked him to do me a favor; I said "look at the speed of the person (in the white car) that was pulled over before me and tell me what the speed was" and then I told him that the officer showed me 48mph on the radar...

So he goes over to get the officers clip board and brings it to my window, He tells me that the other driver was pulled over for speeding and the ticket read "48 mph" and so he asks me are you sure he showed you a radar gun at 48? I said "YES! didn't I tell you 48mph before!" and the supervisor tells me "but he didn't write down your speed" it just says "traveling at an unsafe speed"

I just about went ape sh!t... but I calmly said; "look this guy is a liar, theirs no way I would have known that the previous ticket was for that speed, what are the chances two people get a ticket for the exact same speed 3 min apart!" the supervisor says, "well sir without admitting to guilt sign the ticket and be on your way, talk to the judge on this"

This is B.S! I know I wasn't speeding cause I travel that route everyday and theirs plenty of highway patrol, besides saw that I passed the officer doing less that 30! I looked at my speedometer and also saw him in someone else's passenger window!

Crooked ass cop!!
when I ask myself WHY!? Being crooked or a liar is all I can come up with... but I bet if I was a Minority, that would easily come to mind for the reason why.

and It just so happened on the exact same day as the Presidential "Beer fest"!

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
like they said..tell it to the judge:sad: they let the tag thing go?

getting out of your truck like that can get you tazed or worse

you ever watch cops?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I just came back from the highway patrol post, I pulled into their parking lot and waited.

I got out of my truck as two motorcycle patrol agents walked by possible on their way to their bikes.

I said "what the F**k are you two looking at!" one officer turned to the other and laughed, I said "nice boots Bitches!" and they both laughed!

so I laughed and walked up to them and told them that I was trying to get a reaction from them over this whole Gates case, they said that that they thought it wasn't a good idea, "I'd advise you not to do that again sir, if you approach us in a belligerent manner, you might be taken in for being 'under the influence' or disorderly conduct."

I asked if they would need to show proof and I was told that "their suspicion is enough to have me brought in but not arrested." and that they know more than a few officers that wouldn't hesitate to rough me up if I took a tone with them!

Sound familiar?.......Cops Talk.:whistling

·
Banned
846 Posts
Should have called me and put me on the phone with the cop. I would have offered him $5K to do a RK style beat down and macing. Then you'd have a real story to tell.

·
Contractor
7,318 Posts
Is there any chance it might have something to do with this incident.

pgd said:
I just came back from the highway patrol post, I pulled into their parking lot and waited.

I got out of my truck as two motorcycle patrol agents walked by possible on their way to their bikes.

I said "what the F**k are you two looking at!" one officer turned to the other and laughed, I said "nice boots Bitches!" and they both laughed!

so I laughed and walked up to them and told them that I was trying to get a reaction from them over this whole Gates case, they said that that they thought it wasn't a good idea, "I'd advise you not to do that again sir, if you approach us in a belligerent manner, you might be taken in for being 'under the influence' or disorderly conduct."

I asked if they would need to show proof and I was told that "their suspicion is enough to have me brought in but not arrested." and that they know more than a few officers that wouldn't hesitate to rough me up if I took a tone with them!

I thanked them for their time and offered a couple of gift certificates ($30) from Starbucks they refused to take it but asked that I drop them off at the counter as donations to their fundraisers.

Nice cops, I disagree with what they said but it seems they have pretty broad authority on who they bring in... I stand partly corrected.
Just wondering.....

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Is there any chance it might have something to do with this incident.

Just wondering.....
That is just idiotic!!!!!

·
Tile Contractor
1,249 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.:clap:

Now, go call the judge a ***** and come back and tell us what HE says.:)

Wasting the time of four police officers over something as petty as that doesn't seem right to me. They should send you a bill for their wages while pissin' around with you. Were the cops black or maybe Mexican? Those bastards!!!:)

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yawhoo! I knew you guy's would get a hoot over this! LOL!

If he's Mexican (Spanish last name) he was the tallest Mexican I've seen! about 6'4"!

I should have kept my starbucks certificates!

:laughing:

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never say PGD is not man enough to admit an ironic and embarrassing situation, even when it happens to him! :laughing:

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
Ya know PGD, I was going to tell a good story but I'm not gonna.
Nahhh, for some strange reason you would probably come up with 27 racist views, 19 political views, 16 forevers, and probably throw in some greenpeace stuff too ! Hey ! that reminds me of a song ! I'm gonna search........................ Hey, I just found it.:clap:
I’ll be G""""amn, 6 feet under ground, dead in my grave, buried and long forgot
I’ll be so long gone and forgot that my flesh will have turned and returned to the nutrients and elements and the molecules from which it originated
I mean to say that the genus and species of worms that used to crawl in and out of the sockets of my eyelid holes will vanish from the face of the earth
I need to say I’ll see the earth leave its orbit
I’ll wear the rings of Saturn for a ring around my little pinky
I’ll let your sister marry a Venutian
I will see you dead
I’ll see your lover dead
I’ll see his lover dead
I’ll see his lover dead
I’ll see his lover dead
I’ll see that ****** dead
I’ll see everyone you ever knew, loved, touched, stood next to, heard of, smelt, felt, dreamed about in your life or any of your descendant’s lives -- down to the 168th person
Roasted and tortured in hell
For 1 billion trillion years
16 eternity’s
27 forevers
11 thousand years after that before I will be your fool

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You Mean "YARD BOI". You gotta get the spelling right cause it means something.

... and Yard boi couldn't whoop me even with the LAPD!
:no:

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:sick:

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
So I'm driving along a 35 MPH 'highway' along a canyon, when I see about 100yards out to the left a motorcycle officer in the passenger window of a white car he just pulled over.

as I pass I notice him leaving the vehicle to get on his motor cycle, the whole time I was thinking "sucks for that person who was pulled over"
I was stopped for a traffic light when the officer that just had been in another vehicle's window was now approaching my Truck, in my mind I was thinking Dang! I forgot to put my registration sticker on my license plate"

so sure enough as the light turns green I'm pulled over, so I roll down the window and are waiting to hear about my tags, when the officer says "I pulled you over for speeding" ...I just about went nuts! I say "Officer I wasn't speeding" he says "here it is..." the Radar gun shows 48 mph, so I say "NO WAY THAT WAS MY SPEED ... AND YOU KNOW IT!" I go on to tell him how I saw him in the window of another car and that I KNOW I was traveling at less than 30 mph. so he grabs my license and walks away...

I'm sitting in my truck, thinking "WTF!" so I wait for a while and I see him writing a long ticket... well, I got out of my truck and said..."excuse me!" from a safe distance "Don't write me up for speeding, I'll fight it in court!" he turns up and angrily SCREAMS; "GET BACK IN YOUR VEHICLE!" I say "don't write me up for speeding you know I wasn't!" so he runs up to me like he's gonna hit me or something and SCREAMS "GET BACK IN YOUR VEHICLE NOW!!"

So now I'm intimidated, so I turn around and say "***** you I'm not signing your ticket" ... I get in my truck and I Google "CHiP" and I called the station, I told them that I wanted a supervisor to come out and talk to me.

I waited for about 10 min when two other officers show up, and one of them (a female) walks up and asks "what's the problem" I asked to see a supervisor "she said that one was on the way, and I started to tell her what happened, she was clearly in favor of the original officer (from what she said) and told me that it would be awhile before a supervisor came up.

so I took a picture wile I was waiting (tried not to get shot) and then a supervisor showed up a few minutes later, and unlike the other two officers comes directly to me first.

The supervisor asks "how can I help" and I preceded to tell him the story, but I asked him to do me a favor; I said "look at the speed of the person (in the white car) that was pulled over before me and tell me what the speed was" and then I told him that the officer showed me 48mph on the radar...

So he goes over to get the officers clip board and brings it to my window, He tells me that the other driver was pulled over for speeding and the ticket read "48 mph" and so he asks me are you sure he showed you a radar gun at 48? I said "YES! didn't I tell you 48mph before!" and the supervisor tells me "but he didn't write down your speed" it just says "traveling at an unsafe speed"

I just about went ape sh!t... but I calmly said; "look this guy is a liar, theirs no way I would have known that the previous ticket was for that speed, what are the chances two people get a ticket for the exact same speed 3 min apart!" the supervisor says, "well sir without admitting to guilt sign the ticket and be on your way, talk to the judge on this"

This is B.S! I know I wasn't speeding cause I travel that route everyday and theirs plenty of highway patrol, besides saw that I passed the officer doing less that 30! I looked at my speedometer and also saw him in someone else's passenger window!

Crooked ass cop!!
when I ask myself WHY!? Being crooked or a liar is all I can come up with... but I bet if I was a Minority, that would easily come to mind for the reason why.

and It just so happened on the exact same day as the Presidential "Beer fest"!
Huh.

Shocker. :rolleyes:

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
Should have called me and put me on the phone with the cop. I would have offered him $5K to do a RK style beat down and macing. Then you'd have a real story to tell.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts