Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bet it would work out great. I built a "dog table" for my puppy (bullmastiff, kind of large) so she wouldn't have to strain her neck and back to bend down and eat or drink. The style matches other woodwork and stain colors in my house. People come by and always ask where I got it from, I am sure others would buy products that matched their home style.

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
tell us your ideas is great.

im gonna start making your projet 2moro.

im pretty handdy cant i?

get money!
Absolutely!

If you can cut a straight line and measure to 1/8" I could use your help!

·
Registered
938 Posts
tell us your ideas is great.

im gonna start making your projet 2moro.

im pretty handdy cant i?

get money!
WHAT???

Well, I have a buddy who is the president of the Winnipeg Aquarium Club and he also runs a forum on the net - Winnipeg Fish Forum. I did a lot of work for him a few years ago when he bought a new house (I built his fish room - right from bare walls, including all his aquarium stands and he has about 50 tanks).

Anyway, I'm not into fish at all (Except fresh caught Walleye).:laughing: But, I did get a lot of side work from being associated with him. I've built many tank stands for people from his Forum and from his recommendations to members of the Aquarium Club. Some were very fancy built ins to match their decor. Others were stand alone units, but still very fancy (like finished cabinets). I made out really well on those jobs. Haven't done one in a while though?

Sounds like you have a good idea!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts