Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
nice post. we use max paper collated for everything but lvls as well. We have hitachi nr90s for that. They do not feel much heavier but are deafening in comparison. the loudest is the b&C eagle 22160 shooting 6 inchers.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smeagol said:
nice post. we use max paper collated for everything but lvls as well. We have hitachi nr90s for that. They do not feel much heavier but are deafening in comparison. the loudest is the b&C eagle 22160 shooting 6 inchers.
I can't tell whether or not it's the nails I use or the gun it self. But every so often it will shoot two nails at once and usually jams after that. Happens a couple times a house. Gets pretty old fast.

·
Super Moderator
10,666 Posts
I have been a Paslode user for 30 years. Early last year, I bought two Max Superframers for $169 each. They are very light, have a nice hook, and shoot well right off the bat. Durability seems to be the big issue though. Both guns have been in for service twice already. One of them had already had the driver replaced, which I hear is pretty common. I think in 30 years we have probably broken one driver in all of the Paslodes combined.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts