Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone my name is John and i am new to the forum. i am a custom home builder on the south jersey shore. Now that the money is finally being released from FEMA (a trickle), home owners want more for their $. this is understandable because the amount that the homeowners are settling for is ridiculous. FEMA waited most people out like they did with Katrina. Making people settle for penny's of the worth of the damage. TThey also have this idea that all the home's destroyed belonged to the rich as second home. Although some of that is true I would say that 99.5 % were average folk like us.
anyway because of the tight $ available i have a homeowner who is deciding to use a window company I never heard of my question is "Has anyone used Paradigm new construction vinyl windows and if so do you have any comments on the quality of them" My vinyl window of choice has always been Daily Manufacturing or Silverline

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Paradigm will be far better in terms of looks and performance than both of those brands but they are a lot more costly than other brands of equal or better quality.

·
Registered
818 Posts
We use Simonton Prism windows if we can, they come with a double-lifetime warranty on everything, and a 25 year glass breakage warranty. They'll replace the pane for free no matter how it broke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts