Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

panderson

Tags
panderson
2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Kent Whitten 
#1 · (Edited)
So PA, you once said that you need thick skin to work in this business, But you let someone piss you off!
Quote from PA, “The end is here. I have been on blast talk and tried to apply what I know to the people. I have made millions in the abrasive blasting business. I have tried to help but, I have failed. I am done. My pics are being deleted and the rest of my Rants and Raves will be removed on Monday by a computer literate person. So good luck to all you boys who are smarter than panderson. The end is now! “

Some of us on here like you a lot and your post (even the rants too…)
Tomstruble, posted…
“you obviously have never read a panderson post
he is extremely passionate about his work and trade and from what ive seen always there to help anyone”

Darwin, posted…
pa. I been readin your stuff for the last 3 months.
i also get r done!
you da man!

There’s many more, good and Bad.

If people would look into some of Paul's bitchin’ or moans they would see some advice on how some jobs just don’t go good.
Venting on hear is a good thing. and we all do it from time to time!
WE DO SANDBLASTING! and know most of the crap that goes with it.
when we need to vent, who can you vent to? your wife, ya right, shes just gonna tell you to get over it!
I learned from one of Pauls post to check your hose before driving home, so it will not drag on the ground all the way home!
I check that every time now! why...because Paul bitched about it in a earier post.

I guess what I’m saying is some of us miss ya input Paul! :thumbsup:
-Dyer

See less See more
#2 ·
Jim, the only person who pissed off Paul was Paul. If you read from the top of my blast pot for sale post you will see that he misunderstood from the begining and seemed to think I was going out of business and had to sell my equipment and that I am a winer and don't know how to get work done. In fact I am just looking to sell an extra pot. He then insulted the pot and price as if to keep me from being able to sell it and in a later post he explains how I will never come close to what he does. I have no idea what he is talking about. I wasn't talking about him or his work in this thread even once. I just wanted to put a pot up for sale. I also have benifited from his posting and I have given him credit for his input. I also welcom him to stay, as I mention in that thread. I just don't wish to be insulted or have a potntial sale interfered with. I think everyone in here would expect the same curtisy.

#3 · (Edited)
Sorry glen if I offened you in any way, I was refering to sydmoe's qoute of "Definition of narcissis:" to being one of the resons of pauls exit.
I think on some other posts, people are all over him too.

I do agree with you on the blast pot sale however. people's opition on here matter . we are perfetionals and they forget that it can hurt a sale or business of others.

Paul has good infomation and technical advise on lots of things, and I admire his drive to work and get things done in a big way, but not everyone does it on a big Scale. Paul is just trying to get people motivated in his own way, I guess.

I just hate to see anyone on this talk site get mad and leave over something stuppid.

#4 ·
pa. is off the chizz ain! We all get fustrated over jibba-jabba that other folks don't get..

This drink is for CT and pa..

remy martin v.s.o.p.
bailey's irish cream
2 ice cubes

pour 1 ounce of remy FIRST in a glass. 1 ounce is 1 shot glass full. Then pour an equal amount of baileys. STIR, do not shake!

finally garnish with 2 lovely ice cubes. Drink. And Enjoy!
:thumbsup:

#8 ·
I am sorry I hurt his feelings. I haven't been on here long and I completely agree his post that I have read contained a lot of useful information (and sometimes entertainment). However, he also was condescending and quite quick to point out how great he was and how no one else had a clue on many occasions. I never wanted to be an a$$, I only was poking fun at his elitist attitude he sometimes portrays. He has no idea of who I am, what I have done or what I am capable of but I would guess if I chimed in on a post and he didn't agree he would quickly attempt to belittle me. I didn't think my post was offensive and merely wanted him to rethink how he comes across sometimes. I may have been completely out of line. I am able to admit that and as such I want to apologize to Paul if I offend him.

Sorry Paul!

#13 ·
Found it. Something is going on, like a Dad posts sometimes and then a more understanding friendly, less-angry son posts some other times or something. In the spare time I've had to read, I've noticed that one person posts about 5 sentences max with limited grammatical skills and the next time someone who appears to be less arrogant posts in paragraphs with better grammar.

Again though, he does his thing and that's cool, but the attitude which is projected sometimes is unnecessary. "Get it done or shutup"?? Ok, I know he didn't start with a 20 man crew and silos full of media, so let us all get ourselves going. We know we need to "get it done" and other people's help and input gets us there. The arrogant attitude does not.

I don't knock the guy because he's made millions and that's awesome. I can respect someone who has worked hard, but don't disrepect others trying to get there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.