Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Framerman, I tried to message you twice. I could not do it. I use panderson2414 because it pops up when I type p into the title. Thats it I dont have a hidden agenda Im just not very smart. This was the only way I could get the message to you. I would like to know how I came to your attention.

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
panderson2414

Jobs left for 09' Pierce avenue terminal Three one Million over coats brush blast with river rock not done, Claremont MN Green Way Coop. Tank liner done, exterior of a 70' by 30' tank half done, Two grain tanks Osage Ia 16,800 ft half done, South Soiux City Nebraska two complete half millions with roofs not done, 12 cars backed up not done. Five over head tanks in Mason not done. Three 100' by 30' tanks In henderson ky not done or even built yet. Last year I thought I may not have work to do, I have not even let you guys in on florida or the islands.

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
panderson2414

Betterblast, I see that boat in your picture and I think I have finally found a guy that knows how to re-paint gell coat. That is marketing sell the idea of what you are capable of and live up to it. I have a guy that builds these tanks. I sold him an idea and I have never let him down. I told him he would never have to deal with an overspray claim or a late job as long as I was his painter, that was fifteen years ago. Almost every GC he has ever subbed to specs me as a contractor even if we are high. I get **** done without problems upfront in the middle or long term.

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Framerman, I tried to message you twice. I could not do it. I use panderson2414 because it pops up when I type p into the title. Thats it I dont have a hidden agenda Im just not very smart. This was the only way I could get the message to you. I would like to know how I came to your attention.
You could try just naming your threads something that coincides with the content of your post. If someone wanted to go back and find a thread you started about a particular subject, how would they find it? Pick a title for your threads instead of your user name. Here is the list of threads you have started:

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
panderson2414

prowall When you see the name Anderson it you should think Sanblasting. In the world of contractor talk when you see panderson you should think Sandblasting or this guy is not where he usually post. pa
:clap:

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
panderson2414

prowall, I am not trying to spread my name. I first found contractor talk by typing in paint at google. I found paint talk. I scrolled down and found out that besides paint talk there was a sandblast talk also. I for the most part have stayed here ever sinse. If you want me to do it your way I will. I find this site fun and informative, I have net people from all over the world. You however may enjoy the fact you are a moderator.... Not an enforcer. If you find me offesive remove me from your site.PA

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
panderson2414

I think you are picking in me. look up some of the post I have had. I dont have to have a name in every thread to get my point across. Look up a few a my pictures this year. I have coated about a half a million square feet of steel and concrete this year. I may not be the biggest contractor or the best but I follow the rule. If you want every picture I have of every job I have done this year I would get it for you. Why are you after me. I told you If you dont like what I have to post cancel me and get off my stuff. pa

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
panderson2414

Thanks for reposting all of my recent post. Most of them are in sandblast talk dumbass. Who would have thunk it.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
panderson2414

Here is a reason not to let people with a limited idea into power. I have worked with people like prowall before. They find themselves in a position where they dictate their ideas onto others. I like the Idea I can post panderson. I spend 70% of my time in sandblast talk. In the last week I branched out I went back to paint talk.

·
Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
panderson2414

Last advice prowall as a moderator how can you say there are more hacks? Your are supposed to be someone to look to for advice. How can you say you are a leader when your opening phrase puts people like me off. pa

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Listen up, let me put this to rest right now. You initial post said this:

Your line

I use panderson2414 because it pops up when I type p into the title.

Made me think someone had mentioned that fact that you title all your threads with your user name. That is odd. Do you see anyone else here doing that? So I replied with this:

You could try just naming your threads something that coincides with the content of your post. If someone wanted to go back and find a thread you started about a particular subject, how would they find it? Pick a title for your threads instead of your user name. Here is the list of threads you have started:

You replied:

prowall When you see the name Anderson it you should think Sanblasting. In the world of contractor talk when you see panderson you should think Sandblasting or this guy is not where he usually post. pa
:clap:
I didn't really understand what you meant, but assumed since you said

When you see the name Anderson it you should think Sanblasting. In the world of contractor talk when you see panderson you should think Sandblasting

i thought you might be doing it for some sort of SEO purposes, so I replied:

What?

If you are trying to spread your name out there, then put it in your signature and start naming your threads.

TIA
You mentioned I was picking on you, so I again tried to get my point across, I was just offering up a bit of advice.

I don't find you offensive, I'm just trying to help. If you put out a good piece of advice for someone, how the hell are they going to find it? Go through all your threads with the same name? That is my only point here.
i have no idea what you are talking about when you say I am using my power? I never threatened to edit, delete, censor, or ban you or anything. all I did was offer up a bit of advice. Considering that
Im just not very smart.
I was just trying to help you out in getting the most out of a forum.

But, if you continue to insult me, and continue to act like an *******, then yeah, I will kick your sorry ******* ass out of here.

Now have a nice day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts