Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, saw this on the way home from the site yesterday, thought we could all learn something. I suspect you painters could probably pick up some pointers from this guy as well on covering windows. :D There was another stack of blocks under one leg of the step ladder, but the owner started glaring at me so I left .Rich

Attachments

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
:eek:

See that yellow trim on the left... that's all sloppy because he/she was leaning waaaay out to reach as much as possible...

Hope they had a net...

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Look at the lower RH window! The whole pic is a disaster.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Yea Pro, they're all on break too! Again!

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
What?
What's the deal?
Looks fine to me
Looks like a job I was working on yesterday-....Hey!
That's me under the tree on the right taking a leak!
Cool!

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Seriously, that is some scary, ugly stuff right there

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
reveivl said:
There was another stack of blocks under one leg of the step ladder, but the owner started glaring at me so I left .Rich
Okay, okay. I'm no painter. I admit it, but did you really need to stand out in front of the house and take pictures?

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
mdshunk said:
Okay, okay. I'm no painter. I admit it, but did you really need to stand out in front of the house and take pictures?
yes he did. it has given me much amusement.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
"Lady's and gentleman!....Hobo's and tramps!......Now the moment you've all been waiting for!"

Guess you don't have to look to hard at that circus to find the clown.

Bob

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
You guys are way to finicky- he just needs to get back up there with a razor blade to clean the glass. Think of how much money he saved on masking tape, and time saved on cutting a clean line ;)

Bob

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
I especially love the two planks sticking out the window near the upper stack of bricks.

I'm guessing they got the homeowners kids to sit on the other end of those planks while the "acrobat" stood on the end!

Way to [email protected] funny!

You should have gone back during the day with a video camera and submitted the tape to one of those Funniest Video shows and won yourself some cash as you taped the idiots falling off that contraption.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he just needs to get back up there with a razor blade to clean the glass
You'd stand on that thing with a razor blade? :eek:

I wanted to show you what that contraption was sitting on, but the owner was looking mean and I left, so I guess catching them falling off it on video might have been frowned on. Rich.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts