Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bosch Power
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for skilled painters in southern New Hampshire must have a license and transportation, and your own hand tools. We are behind schedule due to weather and need to get caught up. CRACKHEADS AND DRUNKS NEED NOT APPLY!!!!!!! PRO'S ONLY e=mail me at [email protected]

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
No crackheads or drunks gotcha'....How about junkies?

·
Bosch Power
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about the rant

Guys I wasn't trying to paint with such a broad stroke, but there are so many guys around here with brushes and bad habits, some are even talented painters but waiting outside their appt. building for them to roll out of bed sucks and wastes time. Just looking for 1 or 2 reliable guys to get caught up, because of all the rain.

Blaine

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Guys I wasn't trying to paint with such a broad stroke, but there are so many guys around here with brushes and bad habits, some are even talented painters but waiting outside their appt. building for them to roll out of bed sucks and wastes time. Just looking for 1 or 2 reliable guys to get caught up, because of all the rain.

Blaine
It's sad when you have to post the no "addicts" part but I have seen MORE than enough of those to see why you needed too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
fly me and my tools down... ill sub for 45, catch is that you cannot tell my wife what i do with my free time :whistling:laughing:

Have you tried to discount interiors and move them to late fall/winter work? Its worked for me in the past when things where thick.. Its a good way of being honest with your customers and not losin the business and gettn a bad name....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts