Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm fine guys. It was the dayshift guys that got all crapped up. We missed being in there buy about 2 hours. We had been in the night before and everything was fine. Sounds like someone done something that they was not suppose to and stirred up some dust and got contamination airborne in the Reactor Building. We should be clear to enter again to work on day shift today so we should be going back in for night shift as well. It is not as bad as the media tells. The guys were crapped up but most just took showers and were clean. The ones that inhaled and got internal, it worked it out of the body after a few hours. Take a couple of good craps and blow your nose good and it's gone. Nuke work is really safe. The dose that you get there even in a situation like this and you get more dose when you go to the doctor and get X-Ray's done. We hope to have the first generator out in a couple of days. Doing a lot of QC work on all the coatings being done so it's been busy. I had to leave work early tonight due to my weekly limit of 72 hours was logged and I had to get clocked out. I hope to return Monday night. I'm flying home for Thanksgiving on Thursday morning right after work so I should be back in Birmingham by 10:30am on Thursday. Thanks for thinking about me guys. I think I may cry now. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving. Eat Well.

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

Benny, have a good holiday. I may not be your best friend on here. I think alot of you and I hope you enjoy your time home. Eat and be merry forget work for awhile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts