Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Design Build
10,799 Posts
I think Nathan has a search for members by region somewhere on this site. So you want to know where people are and you don't list where you are...not a good way to get this thread going in the direction you'd like. There are some of us on this site you make it our mission to bring "understanding" to posters in a gentle and mentoring way....blah...blah...that just sounds sick.

PUT YOUR LOCATION IN YOUR PROFILE.

Ahhh that's better.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do a ton of Breeze Railing sales. I've done a ton of remodeling and let that experience help my clients (mostly other contractors) understand how the product can make them money. I was just in Eugene today, helping a customer off of McClean street. How's business for you?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I do a ton of Breeze Railing sales. I've done
If I could give you a word of caution, we're a lot more interested in your remodeling stories than being directly sold to here.
Lookin' forward to your input - your product's bullet points...not so much.

:clap:
I'm a contractor in Eugene.
Welcome to the site, Gant.

Thanks for the kudos guys, I build 'em as well as I can and I learn a lot here... (from that Wallmaxx dude, among others!!)

Mac

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, just relocated to Portland from Ashland. I love remodeling/building and miss it a ton. Until the right project/client comes along, I might just work for someone here and there. Just finished Noble Coffee Roasting in Ashland a couple months ago. Turned out great. I think my favorite part was sawcutting concrete floor for the plumbing and electrical. Better for you Mac?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.