Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Interior Remodeling
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hard time choosing between the 5080 and the 5191. I mainly do interior remodeling and trim work. Light framing. I would get the trimmer set but they won't hold a speed square which I always carry. Any one have any pros or cons between the two sets?

·
Do it right!
329 Posts
can you post links or pics ?

·
Do it right!
329 Posts
5080 only because you can move the bags around.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I agree with vos. I would go with the 5080, not being able to move the bags would drive me nuts.

Although I guess its a double edge sword. I have a set of clc bags that I like to move around where I want them. But from walking around they always seem to either migrate toward the front or back. I do have to pull them back to my side sometimes.

Dave

·
Do it right!
329 Posts
i like having moveable bags incase Im siting on a roof or in a weird space i can slide them quick.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,651 Posts
If your 50 or older you will start wearing something a little lighter. I can almost guarantee that. Those oxy lights are great for an aging geezer. :laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Interior Remodeling
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Californiadecks said:
If your 50 or older you will start wearing something a little lighter. I can almost guarantee that. Those oxy lights are great for an aging geezer. :laughing: :thumbsup:
Only 30 here so I gotta few years for that. Although I do have lower back problems. I wish someone locally stocked these so I could give them a test fit. I currently have an old set of clc fixed bags that I love they just fit a little too tight sometimes where I go to grab a pair of dikes and everything else comes with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts